Here are a few easy tips to help you lower these costs:
- Establish an accident-prevention program.
- Investigate all accidents, not just ones resulting in claims.
- Report accidents promptly. Delays lead employees to contact lawyers.
- Stay in touch with injured employees and their doctors. That will help you design an appropriate return-to-work plan.
- Have you checked your coverages lately? Have you looked in to other worker’s compensation insurance programs such as pay-as-you-go?
Feel free to consult with our Human Resource Generalist at 315-258-8780.